Manufacturing Team Leader - Sterile Fill
Our client is a leading manufacturer of Animal Health products seeking a Manufacturing Team Leader for their aseptic fill line at their plant near Ames, Iowa. This position is ideal for a candidate who has at least 4 years of experience in manufacturing and 1 year of leadership experience. Our client offers exceptional opportunities for career development and advancement.
The Manufacturing Team Leader will:
- Provides supervisory and operational expertise to a team of 36
- Responsible for staffing, organizing, training and coordinating activities within the department
- Responsible for process improvement and integration of new processes, products and equipment in the area
Requirements for Manufacturing Team Leader:
- Bachelor's degree required 4 or more years of experience in manufacturing products in the pharmaceutical or biologics industry
- Experience with aseptic filling, aseptic blending, aseptic virus or antigen experience strongly preferred
- Must have at least 1 year of experience supervising employees
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media