Civil Engineering 3D AutoCAD Designer
$1 to $58000 Per Year
This full-time, permanent Civil Engineering Designer is at a flexible, employee-oriented and family-oriented planning, architectural, engineering and interior design company. Employees are not bored here as projects vary greatly across many sectors. The company utilizes employees that are hired for the long-term instead of consultants. Employees enjoy their work, work hard and are excited about the outcome. Management is flexible with employees and does not micro-manage.
This position is available due to company growth. There are advancement opportunities and the company promotes from within. Duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Designing and documenting
- Working individually and as part of the design team
- Laying out storm water management, parking, roadways and utility services
- Making engineering computations
- Visiting sites
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- A four year degree in Civil Engineering or Environmental Engineering
- Two or more years of 3D AutoCAD civil design experience
- Two or more years of site improvement design experience
- Possess an Engineering-In-Training certificate
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media