Sales Manager - CRO
We are searching for a Sales Manager / Director for a rapidly growing startup that makes customized proteins, antibodies and peptides. The Sales Manager / Director will manage a sales team and business development outreach.
Requirements for the Sales Manager - CRO:
- Bachelor’s in immunology, biology or related field, advanced degree a plus
- Experience calling on research facilities, biotech and pharmaceutical R&D groups
- Knowledge and experience in leading, motivating and developing interdisciplinary teams to deliver contract research organization - CRO - projects involving multiple stakeholders and in changing environments
- Proven professional leadership qualities, working as part of a leadership team, contributing to strategic planning, providing advice and implementing initiatives to deliver on organizational objectives.
- Experience identifying new and managing current clients.
- Strong business development skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate at all levels within a matrixed organization.
- Self-motivation and ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Experience with antibodies a plus.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media