RN - Home Health Care
$62400 to $73000 Per Year
Medicare certified Home Health agency accredited by the Joint Commission. We serve seniors who want to continue to live independently and safely at home for as long as possible. Every service we offer is a response to the needs and goals of our clients and their families, and our efforts as a company are inspired by the desire to explore possibilities for meeting those needs.
We know our team is essential to our success. In addition to our high-quality training programs and continuous support within our agency, we offer flexible shifts, competitive pay, and a true team-based approach to our caregiving.
We are seeking a full-time RN to conduct in-home assessments and re-evaluations, assist in preparing care plans, perform medication set-ups, supervise HHA's and CNA's and assist with caregiver training.
- Sign-on bonus of $2000*eligibility requirements
- PTO benefit - up to 10 days per year*eligibility requirements
- Medical Benefit
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Competitive wages
- Flexible shifts to support family obligations, preferred service area, and other personal needs
- Employee referral bonuses
- Be part of a growing company
- Conduct initial home care assessments, admission, case management, and follow-up skilled nursing visits in client homes
- Perform ongoing care and case management for each client including re-evaluations of client needs, care and progress on a regular basis
- Develop a plan of care based on physician orders and initial client assessment - revise and update based on ongoing assessments
- Facilitate appropriate care including referrals to additional services (Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy)
- Perform medication set-ups
- Coordinate, oversee, and supervise on-site CNA / PCA / HHA visits and ensure plan of care is being followed
- Report changes in client condition to physicians and Director of Nursing
- Prepare appropriate medical documentation of client visits and clinical records according to CareAparent policy and procedures
- Maintain RN license annually
- Current Minnesota RN license
- Applicants must be able to pass Minnesota Net Study background study, Tuberculosis Screening, and general background investigation
- Previous experience with seniors and client assessments
- Excellent customer relations and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Travel to and from client homes
- Valid driver's license and insured personal vehicle
- Experience in home care or assisted living
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media