$60000 to $120000 Per Year
Our client is a smaller company that offers innovative software solutions in one of the hottest areas of technology and is making significant progress in their market. Their organization is growing and we are seeking a qualified candidate for this Software Developer role to leverage their experience building back-end applications. This is a great opportunity for an entrepreneurial individual to join this fast growing company. This is a unique opportunity to join a small team and have a large impact across different sides of the business as it advances quickly to meet customer demand and as an integral member on the team will have a massive impact on product success.
Position title: Software Developer
Location: Houston, Texas area preferred, but candidate can live anywhere in the US. (No Sponsorship)
We are seeking an analytical, results-driven Software Developer who will work with team members to design, build and improve back-end applications for the company’s suite of solutions. The qualified candidate will use their understanding of programming languages and tools to analyze current code bases and industry developments, formulate efficient processes, solve problems, and create a more seamless experience for users. In doing so you will help to improve the reliability, performance, observability, and efficiency of the business logic and API layers. The candidate will have knowledge in all stages of software development and will be working alongside other engineers and developers to collaborate on the various layers of the application infrastructure. As a technical leader on the team, you will drive the design and development of end-to-end features that are core to the product experience.
- Architect, design and develop software and tools for managing complex business workflows.
- Define and develop APIs and integration strategy of the product with other 3rd party applications and platforms.
- Identify architectural risks and plans to mitigate.
- Collaborate with the front-end developers, DBAs and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Design, develop, and integrate with Web APIs.
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems
- Identify opportunities to improve efficiency and optimize performance
- Ensure cross-platform optimization for web and mobile devices
- Understand and implement levels of security and data protection
- Be able to meet timelines/deadlines
- 5-7+ years of applicable experience in enterprise software development.
- Strong experience building high-performance and scalable systems.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as .Net, C#, Python and PHP.
- Proficiency with run-time environments such as Node.js and ASP.NET
- Working knowledge on internet of things standards and protocols.
- Proficiency with database technology such as SQL Server, MySQL, MongoDB or others
- Experience with deploying software on cloud platforms such as Azure and AWS
- Knowledge of code versioning tools and CI/CD
- Familiarity with Agile Scrum methodology is required
- Strong organizational and project management skills, with an ability to multitask across teams, projects, and priorities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Desire for creating value for the customer through innovation and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering. Master’s degree preferred
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media