Mortgage Disclosure / Loan Specialist (Remote)
Mortgage Disclosure/Loan Specialist (Work from Home)
Why Consider Interviewing with our Top Mortgage Operations Client?
- Without a doubt, the top company culture we have encountered over the past 10 years!
- Family. Caring. Taking Care of Each Other. Leaning in Together. We can share numerous stories of how they exhibit empathy and/or compassion based on the circumstances. This extends even to their customers!
- In term of business, our client is one of the Southeast’s fastest growing banks and is seeking a Mortgage Disclosure/Loan Specialist to support its mortgage operations team.
- Their entire team’s mission is to provide a home lending experience unparalleled in client satisfaction and service excellence. All underwriting, closing, and funding are provided in-house thereby the entire loan process is managed under one roof.
- They are deeply committed to their core values of respect, team, integrity, and excellence.
Vision and Values for the Mortgage Disclosure/Loan Specialist:
Committed to a set of core beliefs that define their culture.
o One Team, One Bank
o Do the Right Thing
o Commitment to Excellence
o Exist for The Customer
o Treat People with Respect
o Enjoy Life
Benefits and Features of the Mortgage Disclosure/Loan Specialist:
- Work remotely or in an office environment (if you reside near one of their Southeast mortgage hub offices).
- Voted one of the Best Banks to Work For in America based on workplace policies, practices, benefits and employee satisfaction.
- Comprehensive company benefits: PTO, Holidays, 401K, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
Your Role with the Company as a Mortgage Disclosure/Loan Specialist:
The Mortgage Disclosure Specialist is responsible for preparing initial compliance disclosures and subsequent re-disclosures to consumers for all mortgage loans and for all mortgage loan types (Conventional, FHA, VA and USDA). Primary duties and responsibilities include:
· Monitor pipelines and work with staff to insure timely delivery and accuracy of fees
· Comply with bank policies and federal, state and other governmental rules and regulations for multiple states
· Maintain current knowledge and understanding of all new and updated RESPA guidelines
· Communicate with production and operations teams, including Loan Officers, Processors and other departments as necessary to confirm that disclosures are appropriate and give feedback when modifications are required
· Complete all required data entry into Encompass loan tracking systems
Background Profile for the Mortgage Disclosure/Loan Specialist:
· 2+ recent years of mortgage industry experience
· Strong organizational skills and ability to manage time effectively
· Excellent communication skills, verbally and written
· Keen attention to detail
· Must possess a knowledge of the current Truth in Lending disclosure, Good Faith Estimates, including dates, APR/Non-APR fields
· Experience working with IDS Closing Documents, Ellie Mae Docs and Encompass 360 preferred
· Must be deadline orientedApply Online
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media