Project Estimator/Inside Sales Engineer
This St. Paul, MN Systems Integrator is growing... and so can you! They have multiple offices in the Midwest and are part of a National Water/Wastewater partnership. They are looking for someone with at least one year experience in process controls to be a Project Estimator/Inside Sales Engineer.
If you have an automation background and a desire to go into sales, please apply! In this role, you will be responsible for preparing proposals for existing customers, as well as bids for new prospects. This role can lead to outside sales and more personal growth.
- AS Degree or equivalent experience considered in lieu of degree
- Experience in Process Controls (water/wastewater, oil & gas, pharma, etc.)
- Ability to read plans and specifications
- An understanding of electrical control systems and instrumentation
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact professionally with co-workers, management and clients
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks
- Attention to detail
- Be willing and able to learn new technologies quickly
- Excellent computer, organizational, and communication/presentation skills
- Microsoft Office mastery
- CRM experience a plus
- Interpret project specifications and plans to prepare bids and estimates
- Develop bill of materials
- Estimate hours required for hardwire design, software design, and commissioning
- Develop formal proposals and estimates
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media