Civil Engineer - Site Development - Project Manager
We are recruiting a Civil Engineer - Residential or Commercial Site Development Project Manager
- Direct responsibility for projects, and leading a team in the development of plans and specifications, for Residential, Commercial, and other types of projects that include paving, grading, drainage, water lines, sanitary sewers and other miscellaneous items.
- Serve as point of contact for clients.
- Responsible for project management reporting and client invoicing.
- May supervise work of one or more Engineers or CAD Technicians.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in civil engineering. or related field.
- Registered P.E. in Georgia.
- 5+ years experience.
- Strong working knowledge of AutoCAD Civil 3D, Excel and Word.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience serving as a Project Manager for multiple municipalities.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media