Do you have a passion for designing beautiful outdoor spaces that are attractive and functional? Are you ready to join a premier, award-winning company in the Columbus area?
We deliver award-winning, nationally recognized concepts that have been brought to life by our extensive and dedicated artisans. We are looking for a creative, dedicated, and experienced Landscape Designer, that will work closely with the leadership team to develop imaginative outdoor spaces and deliver personalized service to our clients.
By joining the team, you will be involved in both commercial and residential projects. You will work with developers, engineers, and architects to design new commercial and residential development projects. You will also redevelop existing landscapes that incorporate community neighborhood parks, gardens, playgrounds, residential open spaces/gathering areas, community entry features/monuments, hardscapes, gazebos/arbors and more!
Job Responsibilities Duties:
- Work with a portfolio of clients to design and build landscape and hardscape design, including installation
- Use AutoCad to design projects to client specifications
- Met with and effectively direct crews on job sites
- Provide estimates/job costing to deliver on profit objectives
- Communicate through the design/build process with clients, subcontractors, and builders.
- Manage customer contracts from initial signage through completion and payment.
- Must have proven Design skills, with 3-5 years of experience
- Advanced knowledge and experience in landscape and hardscape design and installation – water and fire features, and irrigation a plus
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Excel, and other MS Office programs.
- Advanced skill in estimating, job costing and deliver profitable projects
- Knowledge of Ohio plant palette.
- Ability to be organized, proactive, a team player, flexible, and prioritize multiple tasks both independently and in collaboration with design team, in a fast-paced environment working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Have developed excellent verbal, written, and graphic communication skills.
- Critical thinking skills, must make decisions and solve problems
- Adheres to established safety procedures
- Degree in Landscape Architecture.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media