Corporate and Fund Controller
Corporate & Fund Controller
Financial Services company – Baltimore, Maryland – up to $125K plus 10% bonus
- 10 person company but growing
- Great benefits including unlimited pto
- 100% in-office schedule
- A lot of autonomy
- This role will be groomed to become CFO
Minimum Education & Experience:
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Fast paced – ability to work on a variety of tasks with tight deadlines.
- Advanced knowledge of QuickBooks and Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Strong understanding of tax codes and laws.
- At least five years of relevant experience, ideally in renewables (solar, in particular).
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance.
- Candidates who have a master’s degree in business administration (MBA) and/or professional accreditation such as certified public accountant (CPA), certified management accountant (CMA) or chartered global management accountant (CGMA) or previous experience in public accounting is highly valued.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Planning, directing, and coordinating all accounting operational functions.
- Managing and preparation of corporate and consolidated financials for the management and board on a monthly and quarterly cadence.
- Coordinating activities of external auditors.
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance.
- Maintain GAAP compliant financials, specifically ASC606 and expense recognition.
- Direct activities related to efficient cash collection and vendor payments and overall cash management and cash forecasting.
- Prepares timely and accurate internal and external operating reports, and other discrete reporting as required by financing and partnership agreements.
- Review vendor contracts and agreements for appropriate accounting treatment and deal structure.
- Support the launch of new funds and other initiatives.
- Working closely with the asset management team.
- Maintaining and updating fund income models.
- Prepares reporting requirements for third-party lenders/investors.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media