Maintenance Technician - high pressue aluminum die casting
Established company has opportunities at one of their plants located in an attractive central NC location for a multi-craft Maintenance Technician that is on the second shift to install, repair, replace or modify electrical and electronic equipment in accordance with blueprints, sketches or wire diagrams. Will diagnose problems and develop, redesign or modify systems, equipment, procedures or methods to accomplish solutions. Will develop and troubleshoot programs for Allen Bradley programmable controllers. Will maintain installation within safety regulations or codes. Work week is Monday to Thursday (4) 10 hour days and OT can occur on Friday as well as over the weekend. OT is paid at time and ½. There is a 401K with some matching and bonus potential also. There is also a relocation package available. It is a high pressure aluminum die casting plant.
- High School Graduate or higher education
- At least 10 years of multi-craft maintenance technician experience with high pressure aluminum die casting or could substitute as well as for other equipment if strong with pneumatics, hydraulics and electrical
- Advanced hydraulics, stick and MIG welding knowledge
- Strong pneumatics experience
- Allen Bradley PLC-2 and SLC-500 experience
- Knowledge of Windows and Excel
- Training or experience with using testing equipment
- Blueprint, schematic and diagram reading for electrical hydraulic and pneumatic systems experience
- Knowledge of power distribution wiring, control electronics and ladder diagrams
- Must be open to working on the 2nd shift in an environment that is 4 (10s) - Monday thru Thursday and be open to some OT that can happen on Friday as well as over the weekend
- Must be willing to work in a hot environment in the summer and cold environment in the winter
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media