Mortgage Loan Processor (Work from Home)
Why Consider Interviewing with our Top Mortgage Operations Client?
- Without a doubt, the top company culture we have encountered over the past 10 years!
- Family. Caring. Taking Care of Each Other. Leaning in Together. We can share numerous stories of how they exhibit empathy and/or compassion based on the circumstances. This extends even to their customers!
- In term of business, our client is one of the Southeast’s fastest growing banks and is seeking a Mortgage Loan Processor to support its mortgage operations team.
- Their entire team’s mission is to provide a home lending experience unparalleled in client satisfaction and service excellence. All underwriting, closing, and funding are provided in-house thereby the entire loan process is managed under one roof.
- They are deeply committed to their core values of respect, team, integrity, and excellence.
Benefits & Features:
- Work remotely or in an office environment (if you reside near one of their Southeast mortgage hub offices).
- Voted one of the Best Banks to Work For in America based on workplace policies, practices, benefits and employee satisfaction.
- Comprehensive company benefits: PTO, Holidays, 401K, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
Your Role as a Mortgage Loan Processor:
- Performing initial appraisal of potential borrowers by thoroughly examining their applications
- Assessing the credit standings of applicants through background research
- Interviewing applicants to evaluate their eligibility for loan or mortgage