Automation Engineer | PLC / Siemens
International company based out of West Chicago, IL is in search of a highly motivated Automation Engineer. This is a company that takes care of their people! A company that is a leader in their industry!
- Debugging, installation and commisioning on customer side of automation equipment
- Programming and program changes of Siemens PLC .
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues.
- Visual programming in WinCC Flexible
- Work directly with customers and be a liaison between customer and corporate office.
- Must be a teamplayer who takes accountability for his or her work.
There will be heavy travel for first year and perhaps beyond. During first year, there will be a required 2 - 3 month training period in Germany. After training period, most of travel will be US based.
- 3+ year Programming (TIA portal, CodeSys, B&R)
- 3+ year WinCC Flexible programming
- 3+ year BUS systems ( Profinet, Ethercat, CAN)
- 5+ year Siemens PLC is REQUIRED
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media