Manager of Contracts and Legal Documents
$1 to $120000 Per Year
This is a full-time, permanent Manager of Contracts and Legal Documents career opportunity at constantly growing, state-of-the-art industry leader in the custom food packaging industry. This position is open due to growth. Employees are treated so well that they had four employees retire this year with over fifty years of service. The culture has a family feel and employees can move to other departments, if that is of interest.
Duties and responsibilities of the successful candidate are as follows:
- Managing and analyzing variety of legal documents
- Creating standardized contracts
- Making contract decisions
- Overseeing legal document flow and contract performance
- Ensuring legal and regulatory compliance
- Analyzing corporate contract risks
- Interacting with corporate management and stakeholders
Candidates should have a minimum background consisting of the following:
- Eight or more years of experience overseeing and executing contracts
- Eight or more years of experience creating contracts
- A four year degree in business or law
- A contract management certification is preferred but not required
- An Masters of Business Administration (MBA) degree is preferred but not required
- Attorney experience is preferred but not required
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media