Purchasing & Inventory Manager - Distribution
We are looking for a dynamic Purchasing and Inventory Management professional, someone with a growth and goals mindset. You will be focused on the ongoing implementation and optimization of the Oracle NetSuite ERP platform for all Purchasing activities.
You must have good, open communications with all departments (Sales, Engineering, Operations), and be the driving force for order process improvement.
- Goal oriented, and results focused
- Ready to take ownership of all Purchasing and Inventory responsibilities.
- Proven ability to manage in a fast paced environment and adapt when priorities change.
- Effective communicator with co-workers, managers, and vendors.
- Strong computer skills a must with proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Extensive experience in Oracle NetSuite ERP system is a must.
- Distribution Purchasing and Inventory experience is preferred
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee day to day purchasing team functions and daily activities
- Manage order processing, expediting, and special pricing agreements
- Develop strategic plans for implementing a supply network to support company growth and efficiency.
- Maximize power of NetSuite ERP to improve and streamline purchasing and inventory processes.
- Lead, promote, and influence efficient operation of supply chain process.
- Participate in Leadership Team efforts to implement Traction strategies for team
- Manage, grow, and form new relationships with vendors.
- Maintain targeted warehouse inventory levels.
- Maintain and analyze accurate data to identify opportunities for growth.
- Establish benchmarks for improving vendor, inventory, and reporting performance
- Negotiating cost reductions, terms, freight programs, rebates and other incentive programs with our vendors.
- Improve inventory balance to meet needs of all divisions
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media