Sales Development Representatives
$65000 to $75000 Per Year
Hiring entry level Sales Development Representatives to help shape our future as leaders in the healthcare software solutions space. You will play an essential role in creating market awareness, identifying prospective clients, qualifying leads and generating new business for the company.
You may be a great fit for the Sales Development Representative position IF…
- You have a demonstrated history of achieving goals and exceeding deliverables.
- You are self-motivated, results-oriented and able to work both independently and in a team.
- You are technically savvy with an ability to quickly learn and assimilate domain knowledge of the medical specialty areas we serve.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, innovative environment where you can take your career to the next level in the growing field of Healthcare IT!
- Research and gather information on a prospect’s pain points and their underlying cause to help formulate a compelling and consultative sales approach and generate interest in our solutions.
- Relentlessly seek out new potential accounts to prospect via phone calls, emails, and other methods at volume with an eye toward exceeding expectations.
- Confidently speak and creatively write communications to make a good first impression.
- Quickly recognize good prospects and schedule demos.
- Work closely with team to ensure qualified leads convert into clients.
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree - Must
- Demonstrated successful track record of achieving goals.
- Strong interest in healthcare technology sales.
- Polished phone presence and professional in-person demeanor.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task, organize, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Results driven and team player.
- Your compensation is a combination of base salary and commission.
- Health Insurance, 401(k), Vacation, Employee Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Accounts.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media