Executive Director Home Health
$1 to $1 Per Year
- Overall operations of the branch and service area including: business development, budgeting, personnel management, recruiting, and fiscal management.
- Develops and supervises the clinical management team of the branch
- Employee satisfaction and retention
- Service area growth and client satisfaction.
- Responsible for all federal and state regulatory requirements.
- Degree in a healthcare related field preferred or equivalent healthcare service related
- 3-5 years of experience in home care, hospice or related service
- Strong understanding of P&L.
- Experience with managing, training, coaching, and developing a team.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media