Account Manager - Biotech Sales
We are searching for an Account Manager for a global life sciences company. This respected biotech company produces a wide range of products used in research including antibodies, recombinant proteins, cell lines, peptides, reagents and biochemicals. The Account Manager will be responsible of driving sales and support efforts for a territory covering New England. Post Covid, travel is expected to be 50-70% within the region.
- BS, MS or PhD in a scientific discipline
- A minimum of 2 years hands on lab experience
- 1+ years biotech sales experience
- Working knowledge of protein, peptide, gene synthesis, bioassays, antibody, and / or cell line products or services
- Experience with CRO and CDMO markets preferred
- Strong communications skills, oral, written and electronic
- The ability to manage multiple competing priorities, work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment
- Work closely with sales management and sales support to develop, nurture, and grow assigned territory
- Build company brand and meet sales targets by lead follow-up, account management, and building new customer relationships
- Effectively and accurately forecast sales weekly
- Increase company growth and gain new business by fostering new relationships and expanding to new markets
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media