$75000 to $100000 Per Year
Our client is a smaller company that offers innovative software solutions in one of the hottest areas of technology and is making significant progress in their market. Their organization is growing and we are seeking a qualified candidate for this Software Engineer role to leverage their experience building back-end applications. This is a great opportunity for an entrepreneurial individual to join this fast growing company. Experience with React is a must and Next.JS I a huge plus. This is a unique opportunity to join a small team and have a large impact across different sides of the business as it advances quickly to meet customer demand and as an integral member on the team will have a massive impact on product success.
Position title: Software Engineer
Location: Anywhere in the U.S.(Preferred Houston, Texas area)(No sponsorship for this position)
In this role you will be a skilled full-stack software engineer who will take on a key role on the development team. The qualified candidate will have full knowledge in all stages of software development and will work alongside other engineers and developers and collaborate on the various layers of the infrastructure for the company’s IoT platform solutions and will lead the development of full-stack features that significantly impact users and drive the design and development of end-to-end features that are core to the product experience and will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Develop front end website architecture and back end applications
- Ensure cross-platform optimization for web and mobile devices
- Design, develop and integrate APIs
- Create servers and databases for system functionality
- Maintain code integrity and organization to meet technical and functional requirements along with quality and ensure responsiveness of applications
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection
- Collaborate with the rest of the development team to design and launch new features
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product
- Working alongside UI/UX designers for product features and user interactions
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages
- Possess ability to stick to timelines and measure progress during development
- 5+ years of applicable experience in enterprise software development
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as .Net, C#, Java, Python and PHP
- Proficiency with run-time environments such as Node.js and ASP.NET
- Familiarity with database technology such as SQL Server, MySQL, MongoDB or others
- Experience with deploying software on cloud platforms such as Azure and AWS
- Knowledge of code versioning tools and CI/CD
- Familiarity with Agile Scrum methodology is required
- Strong organizational and project management skills, with an ability to multitask across teams, projects, and priorities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong attention for detail
- Desire for creating value for the customer through innovation and problem-solving skills
- Being Passionate about what you do and a get-things-done attitude to make your product and team successful
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering. Master’s degree preferred
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media