Financial & Planning Analyst
Are you a Financial and Planning Analyst with a manufacturing background who wants to work with a growing and very successful company? Are you good at streamlining, analyzing and breaking things down? In this newly created role our client is looking for a strong candidate to provide senior management with a forecast of the company's profit and loss and operating performance. In this role you will have the critical function of forecasting to inform management on the progress and effectiveness of the company's strategic plans and investments. If this sounds like you then this would be a great opportunity to join this amazing company.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Analyses of business and financial data.
- Create financial models based on analyses to support the long-term strategic plan.
- Develop financial plans and reports for senior management
- Analyze industry trends and make recommendations based on those trends.
- Evaluate capital expenditures and depreciation
- Develop automated reporting and budget forecasting tools.
- Provide data to advise management on decisions on how to improve performance, minimize risk, and capture new opportunities both internally and externally.
- Analysis of historical financials.
- Budget variance explanations.
- Participation in continuous improvement programs.
MINIMUM EDUCATION, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting with a minimum of 3-5 years previous experience required.
- Must also possess strong computer skills along with strong communication skills (both written and verbal).
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media