Horizontal Band Saw Machine Operator for Metal
$1 to $43000 Per Year
This full-time, permanent Horizontal Band Saw Machine Operator career opportunity is at a financially stable, employee-owned company that created their dynamic industry. The company gifts employees company stock. An annual discretionary bonus and a 401k Plan (usually a discretionary contribution in addition to a match) are provided.
The work is interesting, challenging and not tedious as every machine manufactured is custom. Projects are unique and interesting. The duties and responsibilities of the successful candidate will include the following:
- Reading blueprints
- Setting up and operating a horizontal band saw
- Metal machining operations to meet customer needs and deadlines
- Making accurate measurements
- Prioritizing safety
- Optimizing the use of metal materials
- Organizing and utilizing scrap metal materials
The successful candidates' backgrounds should include:
- Two or more years of band saw set up experience
- Two or more years of band saw operation experience
- Two or more years of blueprint reading experience
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media