Electrical and Electronics Product Technician
$1 to $53000 Per Year
This full time, permanent hands-on Electrical and Electronics Product Technician career opportunity is at a company that has grown 20% annually for the past decade. Sales are estimated to double this year. This company is small but very stable as the government is one of several larger customers. Employees matter here and are able to see what’s going on all throughout the company. This newly created, valuable position will lessen the duties of the company President allowing him to focus on new business. Retirement benefits are offered but health insurance is not currently provided.
The opportunity to grow to into a leadership role may come about as they continue add employees. The duties and responsibilities of the successful candidate should include participating in the following:
- Electronic equipment component level testing utilizing Acceptance Testing Procedures
- Electronic equipment component level troubleshooting
- Electronic equipment component level repair
- Learning and following company test procedures
- Technical report creation
The background of the successful candidate should include the following:
- An engineering degree
- Two or more years of troubleshooting electronics and electrical circuits experience
- One or more year of Acceptance Test Procedures experience
- A working knowledge of electronics and electrical theory
- Possess an ability to develop, calculate and read electrical schematics
- An ability to read electrical schematics
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media