Registered Nurse - Home Health
$80000 to $95000 Per Year
Special Instructions: Please do not apply for this position unless you have home health industry experience, no exceptions.
Registered Nurse Case Managers - Home Health
A minimum of one year home health experience is required, along with a proven ability to work independently.
- Provide skilled nurse visits to home health patients in their place of residence
- Provide coordination of care between Interdisciplinary team, patients, and families
- Assist with on call
- Perform and coordinate field and tele-med visits as needed by regulation and necessary by the patient
- Educate the patient and family/caregiver about services to comply with the plan of care per diagnosis
- Train and education patient, family/caregivers and staff on appropriate usage of medications, DME, and supplies
- Complete patient admissions, as needed
- Complete all Plan of Care and IDT paperwork to maintain compliance
- Degree in Nursing
- Valid RN License in the state
- At least 1-year home health experience (required)
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Hospice and/or Home Health Electronic Medical Records / EMR Software
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media