IT Infrastructure Manager
The IT Manager responsible to ensure IT operations align with the business objectives of the entities assigned and the larger organization. Develop and manage IT services/support, project activities and to support IT objectives with each department, the entity and the Enterprise.
What You'll Do
- Work closely with Administrators, Directors, Managers, and staff to deliver support, guidance and communication and address complex problems to meet the information systems requirements for the organization with the outcome of improved service.
- Work with IT Director and Operational Leadership Team to develop IT strategic plan, enabling efficient and effective workflow through information processing and communication technologies.
- Manage and lead IT staffing, including recruitment, supervision, scheduling, mentoring, development, evaluation, and disciplinary actions.
- Provides excellent and consistent communication to end users thru standard operating procedures, templates, forms and various technology solutions used in the environment.
- Manage IT department operational execution, including project planning, organizing, and the allocation of resources.
- Establish the structure for supporting applications and technology in use by the entity and provides guidance related to development and maintenance of key IT and business platforms.
- Potential for on call as needed.
- Experience in working in healthcare environment
Strong understanding of IT operations including service desk, desktop and server support, networking, network security, computer operations, and customer service principles.
Proficiency in supporting full enterprise with software and hardware solutions.
Strong leadership skills, personal drive, and ability to see projects through to execution in a matrixes environment.
Experience in IT and infrastructure support.
Strong analytical skills in budgeting, planning and policy maintenance and development.
Must be able to manage and complete well-organized IT projects.
Strong background in IT service delivery with a proven track record of ability to meet business requirements and deadlines within budget.
Proven people management skills with a track record of leading a team, managing performance, fostering teamwork, mentoring and creating development and succession plans.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media