Responsible for staffing, administration, production, quality, materials, equipment and financial performance (P&L) of the plant.
Interprets and administers company policy at the plant level.
Carry out supervisory responsibilities. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Looking for someone that has been heavily involved in Continuous improvement programs such as:
Kaizen / Kanban
6 Sigma & 5S
Scrap Reduction Programs
Other Key Responsibilities:
- New Product Launches
- Oversee the production process
- Involved with daily troubleshooting
- Manage secondary departments
- Hiring and training of plant personnel
- Administering employment policies and procedures
- Overseeing plant safety
- Responsible for facility maintenance
- Tracking plant key financial measurables to ensure budgetary plans and production goals are met
- Strong knowledge of CNC / Swiss CNC Machining within a Precision Machining Environment.
- Communication Skills - Must be able to coordinate efforts to produce results.
- Strong leadership Skills -Must be able to promote excellence in all employees and build a winning culture
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media