Mechanical Automation Engineer
$1 to $124000 Per Year
This full-time, permanent Mechanical Automation Engineer is at an employee-owned, automation machine manufacturer. Because this is an opportunity where employees become owners, employees are treated very well. Employees are provided flexible work schedules so employees can enjoy work as well as life outside of work. Because of the ownership structure, employees have incentives to do great work. The environment is like a playground for intelligent, creative engineers who like to brainstorm and create the best products. Employee turnover is minimal as employees love working here and do not want to leave. Sales are consistently up every year.
This role can develop into a project manager role. All work is project driven. There is a lot of variety as the products manufactured are not duplicated. The duties and responsibilities of the successful candidate should include the following:
- Creating designs for unique automation machines
- Working with engineers on a project team
- Brainstorming to create the best product
- Traveling domestically up to twenty percent (mostly in the Midwest)
- A mechanical engineering degree
- Three years of automation machine experience
- Three years of solid modeling experience
- Strong mechanical mindset and abilities
- Ability to travel domestically up to twenty percent (mostly in the Midwest)
- Engineering experience that is not from a large, corporate environment
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media