Tilt Wall Commercial - Lead Superintendent / PM
$80000 to $120000 Per Year
ABOUT THEM & Why You Should Work With THIS Company:
They have a plethora of award recognition & are a leader in the development of Class A multifamily housing within the Southeast. They are recognized as the one of the most active apartment developers in Dallas/Austin, TX for multiple Years in a Row!
Their Company was the largest builder of new apartment construction in the TX / LA region in past years and continues growing strong in both their Dallas and Austin locations! They have 1000s of apartment units under construction & management with more projects under development & planning. They also have specialty divisions in commercial, senior housing, retail and renovation.
This Company is a regional developer / builder and property manager of Class A residential assets across the state and is the most active developer in Dallas.
Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, this client has a 20-year history of successful developments throughout major TX/LA markets, The Company stands among the most active privately held real estate companies in the country. Their executive leadership team has an average of 155 years of comprehensive experience in residential developments – ranging from single family homes to low-density garden apartments to high-density wrap and podium projects and mixed-use high-rise developments.
The Superintendent will manage daily operations onsite including the project staff and subcontractors in the Dallas / Plano Tx area. Plans, directs, and coordinates activities of designated project to ensure that goals or objectives of project are accomplished within prescribed time frame and budget parameters by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
- Must have several years of experience building commercial / Tilt-Up Structures, from start up through completion.
- Prefer locally based candidates who are familiar with our local codes and have already worked with many of the local subcontractors.
- Extensive background checks performed on all employees
- Ipad provided for all field based employees. Superintendents also receive a computer.
• Work with other staff members to negotiate any changes with subcontractors
• Oversee project schedule & delivery of product through efficient management of subs, vendors, staff and clients.
• Manages the process to ensure that documented commitments made in the developmental phases of a project are implemented at the proper time
• Reviews and approves vendor pay estimates, material requests and invoices
• Assume additional responsibilities as directed by division and corporate management. Travel as required to attend, but not limited to, meetings, site visits, training, etc.
- 10+ years Commercial Construction Lead Superintendent Experience (Projects $40-60+MM)
- Tilt-Up / Tilt-Wall structure experience required
- Scheduling Expertise
- Excellent Communication skills
- Negotiating | Contracts skills
- Ability to work well with a team & manage multiple employees as needed
- Impeccable organizational skills
- Bachelor’s/Associates degree in Construction/Business Management preferred.
- 8-10+ years of construction superintendent experience in the Commercial ground-up / new-construction industry with Tilt-Wall expertise of 2-3+ Years specifically.
Summary of Position: Lead Superintendent
Industry: Commercial New-Construction
Project Size: $40+Mil.
Location: Plano, TX
(Not a Travel Position | must live in area or be willing to relocate)
Salary Range: $95-125,000/year salary + Bonus + BenefitsApply Online
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media