Senior Construction Project Manager (Multifamily)
$120000 to $140000 Per Year
We use the principles of great design to build the best multifamily communities and manage those communities to maximize value for our residents and our stakeholders. Our seasoned associates understand the importance of balancing function and creativity, and maintaining quality throughout the life cycle of every development project.
Please read on or apply ASAP!
The Senior Project Manager's responsibilities include:
- Providing leadership for multiple aspects of controls including costs, planning, scheduling, engineering, supervision and management of personnel
- Project start up, project completion, and entire close-out process
- Develops strategy for personnel development & recruiting
- Responsible for managing contractual issues
- Establishing and maintain customer relationships
- Accurate forecasting of costs for job completion
- Provide leadership and development to project team
- Final say in the resolution of problems
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control plans
- Identifies issues to Program Manager as required to ensure the success of the project
- Reviews and approves preliminary schedules, financial projections, and cost to complete
- Ensures construction site rules and procedures are implemented and followed
- Coordinate with Safety Manager to ensure projects are completed in accordance with safety goals
We are seeking professionals with the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management or equivalent
- 4+ years experience in multifamily construction
- Experience in managing teams
- Excellent communication skills
- Success in client relationships
- Ability to prioritize and manage time
- Experience managing risk
- Word and Excel skills
We Are Willing To Offer Excellent Compensation Including
- Competitive base salary (DOE)
- Strong bonus structure
- Long term, steady work on projects
- Health, Dental, Vision benefits
- LT/ST Disability
- Gas and Cell Allowance
- PTO & Sick Leave
- 401(k) retirement plan
- And more...
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media