Commercial HVAC Project Manager
$70000 to $120000 Per Year
Commercial HVAC Project Manager job in San Diego, CA
Titles: Project Engineer, Assistant Project Manager, Project Manager, Senior Project Manager
Salary: Permanent, full time jobs offering competitive salaries, insurance, 401k w/ Match, and in some cases bonuses, and Employee Stock (ESOP) as well.
We are looking for a Mechanical Project Manager to manage key clients projects. Project Manager responsibilities include coordinating and completing projects on time within budget and scope. Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of projects. Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project.
A successful candidate will work directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. He or she will coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of the project are compatible.
Project Manager responsibilities and duties:
- Manage one or multiple medium and large mechanical (HVAC/plumbing) projects (ranging from 100k to 40 million).
- Track submittals, SOV, schedules, Submit RFI’s, progress billings, Request change orders
- Manage, scope and submit PO’s for subcontractors, suppliers, and vendors.
- Coordinate with internal and external sub’s and vendors as well as the architects and engineers to ensure projects are completed safely, on-time, within scope, and under budget.
Requirements for Project Manager job:
- 2 to 15 years of project management experience working for a commercial mechanical (HVAC/plumbing) construction company.
- Project experience ranging from a minimum $100,000 up to $20,000,000+
- Knowledge of local, state, and federal HVAC-ASHRAE, Plumbing-ASPE, and Building Code requirements
- Strong computer, writing, and verbal communication skills and proficient in MS Office
- Stable work-history and local
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media