Senior Manager Treasury
Manager/Senior Manager Treasury
$2B Global Technology Company – East of Spokane, WA – up to $135-160K plus 15% bonus
- Great exposure to C-level execs
- Title will be Senior Leader Treasury
- 100% Remote now, will be hybrid later this year
- Generous benefits
- Great relocation package
- Will be tasked with improving processes and procedures
- Individual Contributor now but may manage folks down the road
Minimum Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, MBA or Master’s in Accounting preferred.
- Targeting 5+ years’ experience, Big 4 Treasury or private/public mix (no banking).
- CTP or equivalent required. CPA a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Oversee the comprehensive foreign exchange management process to minimize risk of currency volatility on Company’s business.
- Provide FP&A support related to budgeting, forecasting, annual business plans and other related activities.
- Provide technical/analytical support to Treasurer on various topics.
- Provide expertise on Company’s hedging activities.
- Work with the business units to forecast exposure and minimize risks.
- Ensure compliance with SOX controls, internal and external reporting requirements.
- Research economic trends to determine emerging issues & proactive solutions.
- Manage short and long-term global cash flow forecasts.
- Partner with the wider Treasury team to drive automation & process efficiencies as appropriate.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media