Service Engineer - Richmond
As Service Engineer, you will work as part of our client's service team in Richmond, VA on instrument maintenance, repair, and customer support. The salary range is $25.50 - $28.50 per hour. The client offers full benefits, profit sharing bonuses, and a $10,000 anniversary bonus every five years.
- maintenance, calibration, and repair of assigned product lines
- phone support for customers, troubleshooting
- supplemental travel to customer sites within the United States
- administrative tasks related to service work.
Skills and qualifications:
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Experience in troubleshooting electronics , working with schematics, test equipment and tools.
- BS or AS degree in engineering or related technical degree.
- Ability to travel up to 30% (including overnight travel).
- Valid driver's license and passport
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media