This position reports directly to the Process Engineering Supervisor and is responsible for the specific job duties as described below:
Specific Job Duties:
- Leadership Network Lead for Process
- Manage functions of Regional Network Process Engineers
- Develop training guide lines and supply methods
- Support various plants with trouble shooting
- Support use of the STMP and related tools across all plants
- Develop and implement use of SMOM tools
- Provide guidance on process tracker meetings in all plants
- Review cycle times, scrap, and OEE and help with improvement when requested.
- Bachelor Degree in a technical; or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Minimum 7 years of related experience in plastics preferably in an automotive manufacturing environment
- Must have experience processing plastics and setting tools
- Through understanding of injection molding processes
- Excellent computer and communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting capabilities
- Ability to pay attention to detail
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media