Nurse Practitioner-Pain Managment
We are seeking a Nurse Practitioner ( ARNP) to join a pain management practice in Southwest New Mexico. This practice is affiliated with a local regional medical center and offers a modern office setting with up to date technology. This is a thriving progressive vibrant community that offers a 70 degree average annual temperature; the ability to ski in the mountains on the winter mornings and play golf that afternoon.
Qualifications and Job Duties
- We are seeking candidates with clinical experience, in pain management or orthopedics.
- New Mexico license
- This is an outpatient position and you will treat patients dealing with acute/chronic pain in an office setting.
- Duties will include patient consults, Follow-up visits, administrating injections, medication management
- The office hours are Monday-Friday from 8:30 to 5:00.
Compensation and Benefits
- We offer a very competitive salary and RVU bonus plan.
- full benefits to include medical, dental, vision, retirement plan, annual CEU, paid time off , paid legal holidays and malpractice insurance.
- Interview and relocation expenses.
- Student Loan Repayment up to 40K.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media