Full Stack Developer - Financial Services
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to support our Hedge Fund customers and assist with the development and support of a feature-rich application, robust data management and analytics platform, tooling, and reporting systems, for servicing the client financial data needs.
- Expanding and modernizing the client data management services utilizing APIs.
- Configuring and enhancing current tools to support cross-platform product services.
- Build validation, analytics, and reporting tools in support of new data management and data analytics products.
- Strengthen data structures and encapsulate API endpoints to support external products.
- Utilize SQL to build automation tools for data QA & QC.
- Provide support for data integration, backend services, and related API system.
- High level of knowledge in any of the following languages (Java, Python, C#, C++, C, Objective-C ).
- Experience in engineering databases, algorithms, APIs, and data structures.
- Strong foundation with OOP concepts (Inheritance, Encapsulation, Abstraction, Polymorphism).
- Proficient with test-driven development and automation process.
- Direct experience working with large and complex data sets.
- Agile team mentality and perseverance with strong time management and prioritization skills.
- Ability to thrive as a self-starter in a start-up environment, quickly adapt, and constantly learn.
- Experience with SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle, DB2 or other database platforms.
- Worked with ORM framework like Hibernate/JPA for mapping Java classes with databases.
- Experience with integrations using ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) workflows and automation.
- Worked with Analytics/Rules engines, Financial data, Risk, Accounting, or other Finance concepts.
- Comfortable collaborating with DevOps engineers practicing CI/CD methodologies
- Experience refactoring and creating automation DevOps tools.
- Linux & Windows OS/ Servers.
- Comprehensive healthcare (Medical and Dental)
- FSA Plan
- Flexible schedule (Healthy Work/Life Balance)
- Competitive PTO (Vacation, Sick, Bereavement, and Maternity/ Paternity leave)
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media