Process Engineering Manager - Semiconductor
$140000 to $160000 Per Year
Process Engineering Manager – Semiconductor (140-165K)
We are seeking a Process Engineering Manager to work for a High-Tech Manufacturer in the Syracuse, NY area.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary, Medical / Dental Benefits, Unlimited PTO, Lucrative Restricted Stock Options and much more
- Outstanding Career Opportunity to Join a Start-Up Fab with over 100M in assets
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage technology development activities (R&D, Sustaining, and Process Integration)
- Oversee the development of new recipes and processes with Fab
- Manage the activities of ten senior level engineers who are performing recipe development and tool characterization within (Photo, Films, RTA, Etch, and Metrology areas)
- Organize engineering teams and facilitate cross functional work collaboration
Education and Experience:
- Ph.d, or MS in Engineering, Material Science, or Physics
- 10+ years of experience in Technology / Process Leadership roles within the semiconductor industry
- Prior hands-on fab experience in multiple process modules is a must
- Demonstrated ability to work in manufacturing environment
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media