$80000 to $100000 Per Year
We are looking for an experienced Stormwater Engineer to join a growing team in Oklahoma. Our client is strategically expanding due to a backlog with numerous exciting projects in the pipeline.
- Serve as a stormwater engineer responsible for completing and reviewing hydrologic and hydraulic (FEMA) floodplain studies, watershed master plans, regional flood mitigation projects, roadway & transportation projects, streambank stabilization and restoration projects
- Work independently as well as plan, supervise and ability to mentor junior professionals and technicians
- The position includes client service duties
- At least 6 years of experience in stormwater related projects. Must have experience with hydrologic/hydraulic modeling and design software packages (HEC-HMS, HEC-RAS, StormCAD, Bentley Products, HY-8, Infoworks, ArcGIS, SWMM, etc.)
- Knowledge of FEMA’s guidelines and standards for Flood Risk Analysis and Mapping preferred
- Oklahoma Professional Engineer (PE) license or ability to obtain within 6 months
- CFM preferred
Why work here:
- An established national firm and growing in the SE USA.
- Outstanding leadership team with experience to lead through any situation.
- Great atmosphere and culture – best “job” you’ll ever love!
- Outstanding compensation and benefits – we won’t lose the best candidate!
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media