Service Rep/Technical Trainer (Richmond, VA) 1477
As Service Engineer, you will work as part of our client's service team in Richmond, VA on instrument maintenance, repair, and customer support. Additionally, you will be training new Service Reps. The salary range is $26.50 - $28.50 per hour. The compensation includes bonus opportunities. Sign on bonus available for qualified candidates. The client offers full benefits, profit sharing bonuses, and a $10,000 anniversary bonus every five years.
- maintenance, calibration, and repair of assigned product lines
- phone support for customers, troubleshooting
- supplemental travel to customer sites within the United States
- administrative tasks related to service work.
Skills and qualifications:
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Experience in troubleshooting electronics , working with schematics, test equipment and tools.
- BS or AS degree in engineering or related technical degree.
- Ability to travel up to 30% (including overnight travel).
- Valid driver's license and passport
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media