Tax Preparers perform many accounting, customer service and organizational tasks to help maintain the financial health of their clients or employer. Their duties and responsibilities often include:
- Informing clients or employers on the tax preparation process
- Collecting relevant financial records, including pay stubs and income statements
- Inputting data from financial records into tax return software or databases
- Using applicable federal, state and local tax law to determine deductions and how much each client will pay or earn on the return
- Completing and filing tax documents with appropriate agencies, like the IRS, state and local government entities
- Acting as a representative for clients with applicable agencies as required
- Building customer relationships to promote and expand the business
- 3+ years of preparing taxes for commercial and personal clients
- A willingness to cross train into other functions
- The desire to work in a family oriented team environment
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media