Territory Sales Manager
$60000 to $90000 Per Year
Under the direction of the Director of Sales and Marketing, You will coordinates the sales activities in your territory. You will develops sales in territory, with both short and long range goals, growing existing accounts and adding new customers by performing the following duties personally or through subordinates.
This is a team approach to sales, mostly from the office; However, you will be responsible for following the sales process all the way through for the customer, and afterward.
You will be selling multi-million dollar automated machines. You must be (or become) interested in the technical aspects of these machines and how to solve the customer's needs.
Travel is only 30% max.
You must be located locally out of our Kiel, WI office.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Through joint consideration and planning with management, determine and formulate sales and marketing
objectives, strategies, and sales programs designed to achieve maximum volume and profitable results.
2. Respond with direct correspondence to initial inquiries.
3. Develop promotional correspondence, advertisements and marketing programs.
4. Attend trade show meetings and discussions, maintain follow-up and develop accounts.
5. Personal travel to client and customer locations.
6. Joint travel and meeting with agent or representative with clients at their location.
7. Discussion, entertainment of customers during visits at our factory.
8. Analyze customer client needs and requirements and prepare recommendations.
9. Prepare technical information, submit preliminary and formal proposals.
10. Conduct technical and commercial discussions on finalizing of order specifications.
11. Formalize orders (internal) in accordance with company policies and procedures.
12. Attend business meetings which will involve various levels of management and manufacturing.
13. Other duties as assigned by your manager
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience
Requires education generally equivalent to a bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university with courses in Sales, Marketing, or Business Administration plus a broad sales/marketing experience of five or more years preferably in a manufacturing environment. Requires previous managerial experience.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical specifications and procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports and business correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and other employees of the organization.Apply Online
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media