SUMMARY: My client is a manufacturer of polymer products for various markets, and they seek an experienced Tool Maker to manufacture and repair tooling used in their operation.
This position is a critical part of the business, and once you are fully trained on how to make these tools, the sky is the limit on your earnings. It’s possible to make $100K or more.
TOOL MAKER PRIMARY DUTIES
- Make new tooling from provided drawings, or make replacement tooling for worn out tooling.
- The Tool Maker will modify existing tooling to get parts to print.
- Tool Maker will be a critical member of our cost reduction teams, and will modify tooling to improve processing.
EXTRUSION TOOL MAKER REQUIREMENTS
- Journeyman Machinist or have 5 years of well rounded tool making experience.
- The Extrusion Tool Maker should have 5 years of hands-on experience in a machine shop environment making tooling for various industries.
- Experience with both manual and CNC equipment would be awesome.
- The Extrusion Tool Maker should be proficient with manual machine shop equipment such as mills, grinder, lathe, drill press, etc.
- Need to be self-directed and able to take a print and build the tool without being micro-managed.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media