Technical Communications Writer
$1 to $74000 Per Year
This full-time, permanent Technical Communications Writer career opportunity is at a financially stable, employee-owned company that created their dynamic industry. The company gifts employees company stock. An annual discretionary bonus and a 401k Plan (usually is a discretionary contribution in addition to a match) are provided. Employees love working here and this position being available is a result of a long-term retiring soon. They would like the current retiring employee to be a exceptional resource of knowledge for the new employee until the retiring employee retires in 2021.
The work is interesting, challenging and not tedious as every machine manufactured is custom. Projects are unique and interesting. The duties and responsibilities of the successful candidate will include the following:
- Writing technical documents
- Creating service bulletins
- Developing training documents
- Working with technical support, service and sales employees
- Learning company products and a variety of software
The successful candidates' backgrounds should include:
- A degree
- Four or more years of experience as a Technical Writer
- Two or more years of Adobe and Solidworks Composer experience
- An understanding of mechanical and electrical drawings
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media