Senior, Manager & Senior Manager – Assurance
Numerous Top 100 CPA firms (some remote)—Chicago, IL—$80-180K plus bonus
Minimum Education & Experience
- Experience supervising and mentoring staff auditors.
- 3+ years’ relevant experience, CPA preferred.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
- Analytical, problem-solving abilities.
- Flexibility to adapt to new situations.
- Ability to prioritize effectively.
- Interest in working as part of a team.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Conduct and supervise all aspects of field work of audit and accounting engagements.
- Supervise staff accountants and prepare staff evaluation reports.
- Complete all financial statements, tax returns and special services.
- Review all work papers, financial statements and tax returns before submission to manager/principal for further review.
- Look for opportunities to provide additional services to clients and prepare management advisory letters.
- Plan engagements including preparation of audit programs and time budgets to achieve quality and efficiency goals.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media