Work just 30 minutes from downtown Denver, CO for a family-owned Systems Integrator that has been in business for over 35 years! As Project Engineer, you will work in their relaxed and flexible work environment. The Rocky Mountains are calling... why not answer?
Specializing in water and wastewater control, they stay at the leading edge of trends in control technology, data integration, and machine interface. Other industries served include mining, refining, food processing, and industrial applications.
Come be a part of a small company that has been providing a family atmosphere and competitive compensation since 1987!
- Create, interpret and implement electrical controls schematics
- Designs and use AutoCAD for drafting electrical control systems
- Estimate electrical instrumentation and control projects
- Manage multiple projects at different stages of development and completion
- PLC programming and HMI software development a plus
- Schedules department and individual labor loads and material procurement
- Works with all staff to insure compliance with safety and environmental policies
- 10% travel in the beautiful high country of The Mountain States (Colorado, Wyoming, Utah, New Mexico) and do project start-ups and troubleshooting
Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or related area. (In lieu of degree, will consider equivalent combination of work experience, training, and related education)
- Five plus years of relevant controls engineering experience
- Familiarity with specialty instrumentation associated with water plants
- Experience managing projects from start to start up, including reading, interpreting and implementing electrical controls schematics
- Experience directing all support functions of the project; engineering, field service and support; quote jobs and handle change orders
- Experience maintaining department and individual labor loads to ensure on-time delivery within budgeted hours
- Family atmosphere, where they understand the value of work/life balance
- Comp time given for all overtime worked
- Stable company that has been in business for 35 years
- 30 minutes from downtown Denver
- Competitive pay and benefits and room for advancement
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media