Branch Manager - Automation Distributor
This is a technical sales/management role that requires experience in automation/electrical products or services:
An Automation/Electrical Distributor is looking for the right person to lead their sales team in their office in Kansas City, KS. You will be proud to represent this company who has been in business for over 60 years and is a leader in the industry.
As Branch Manager (Automation Distributor) you will be responsible for the sales growth at this location. In this role, you will provide direction to salespeople as well as generate sales of your own.
- Provide overall leadership, motivation, direction, and coordination for all salespeople.
- Provide coaching and development of sales staff by identifying and implementing strategies to improve performance
- Work with Operations to analyze and adjust inventory to maximize capital efficiency, while ensuring proper support of customers
- Develop and implement financial and non-financial objectives, including annual sales goals and expense budgets
- Make decisions based on what is best for the company to grow
- Manage a specific customer base
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 10+ years of experience in industrial distribution
- Proven record as a successful salesperson, selling to MRO, OEM, system integrator, and contractor accounts
- Demonstrated track record of achieving results
- Working knowledge of budgets, forecasting, and metrics
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to effectively present information to all levels of the company
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including coaching, team-building, and training skills
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media