Full Stack Engineer - Pharmaceuticals
We are looking for a Junior Full-Stack Engineer to work on both the public-facing and back-end web applications under the supervision of the Senior Full-Stack Engineer. Duties will include troubleshooting and writing code, manipulating data, building cloud infrastructure, supporting front-end developers and other staff, system monitoring, and consulting with project managers.
- Implement and customize CMS software (WordPress, Joomla)
- Build custom functionality into web stores (Shopify and Nexternal)
- Maintain web accessibility and privacy standards (compliance and usability)
- Support sales and marketing goals (integration, crawlability, indexability, analytics)
- Regular Attendance is required
- Perform other assigned duties as may be required in meeting company objectives
- Communicate effectively with other departments within the organization and function within a team environment
Job Skills & Qualifications
- web server administration (frameworks, handlers, modules, headers)
- domain registration and DNS management (NSs, TTLs, PTRs, SPF/DKIM)
- cloud infrastructure management (IaaS and PaaS)
- experience with third party APIs (social, marketing, mapping, web stores)
- databases administration (SQL, MySQL)
- experience with SSH, .htaccess, php.ini, modules, firewalls, and proxies
- a working knowledge of CGIs, APIs, SDLs, DNS, LDAP, SSL/TLS, HTTP, AJAX, CORS
- familiarity with the GTM, Google Analytics, SEO, ADA/WCAG, CCPA/GDPR
- minimum of 3+ years of full-stack development experience (Linux)
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media