We are excited to announce a new position for you to join our front office team. We are seeking a Medical Receptionist who has two years of medical front office experience. You will be working with a healthcare team dedicated to excellence in patient care and service.
Your main duties include (but not limited to):
- Obtains insurance verification via computer and/or telephone.
- Check in scheduled appointments and checks to insure each chart contains all information needed by the doctor for the patient’s appointment.
- Checks in patients, verifies and updates necessary information in medical record
- Performs check-out procedures and collects patient payments and posts
- Reconciles end of day payments and charge receipts
- Answers telephone, retrieves messages from medical records and Patient Portal voicemail and ensures requests are handled in a timely manner.
- Pulls and re-files microfilmed records when necessary or requests boxes from Iron Mountain.
- Verifies patient insurance eligibility and benefit coverage
- 2 years of front medical office experience required
- Use of NextGen software is preferred
- Reliable Transportation to all offices
- Or a recent college degree, Bachelors degree
As a valuable member of our team, you will be eligible for a generous compensation package that includes competitive pay, paid leave, medical and dental coverage, life and disability coverage, 401(k), tuition assistance and more!
Hours: 8 am to 5 pm
Location: Rockville, MD
Position Type: Full Time, Monday through Friday
We invite you to apply to become our next Medical Receptionist.
A progressive healthcare team dedicated to excellence in patient care and service.Apply Online
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media