Night Shift Production Manager Evansville IN
Night Shift Production Manager
similar job titles: Operations Manager
Location: Evansville, IN
Job Description: Responsible for all mixing, baking, and packaging activities that are required to safely produce quality products with the most efficient use of labor and materials on a scheduled shift and line(s). Reports to the Plant Manager. Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of production employees.
Desired Leadership Traits:
- Charismatic; shows floor presence and engaging.
- Aspires to be a Plant Manager in 3 to 5 years.
- Passionate about Continuous Improvement principles.
- Knowledgeable and confident enough to identify and decide best action plans.
- Acts with a sense of urgency.
- Four-year college degree preferred; or a combination of education and experience.
- (3) Three – (5) Five years production management experience in a food manufacturing environment.
- High-speed sliced bread / bread roll bakery experience.
- Knowledge of bakery equipment, bakery ingredient functionality, and troubleshooting.
- Continuous Improvement background.
- Excellent communication, conflict management, decision-making, motivational and organizational skills required.
- Union experience preferred but not required.
This job offers the following
- Outstanding opportunities with a world-class organization.
- Excellent benefits, including:
- Comprehensive healthcare
- Opportunity for career advancement.
Are You A Good Fit?
Essential Skills for Success:
- Innovator and leader in change.
- Promote and utilize other’s talents.
- Actions are plan-based and result from strategy as opposed to reactionary.
- Goals achieved by teamwork instead of own personal efforts.
- Leadership style yields influence and trust. You’re not just “the boss”.
- Achieves results.
Consider This Before Applying:
- Does this job describe work you would enjoy doing?
- Do you meet most of the minimum requirements?
- Have you considered everything if you would need to relocate?
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media