SAP EDI Analyst
SAP EDI Analyst
- Support existing EDI trading partners and the onboarding of new EDI trading partners within an SAP S/4 HANA system per client specific requirements.
- Provide leadership and support EDI in the setup and maintenance of EDI systems, processes, documents, and partnerships including documenting, tracking, and reporting of operational metrics.
- Monitor and analyze SAP IDOCs to ensure smooth daily operations.
- Implement and test EDI maps for all required trading transactions.
- Review SAP segments for different EDI maps and work with EDI partner for IDOCs and x12 segment mapping as per Trading partners mapping specifications.
- Setup FTP mailbox or other communication protocol as required.
- Work with carriers to implement EDI required documents and processes.
- Troubleshoot EDI issues with trading partners and Account Managers to determine, solve, and document solutions for expedited problem resolution.
- Assist and train junior level EDI specialists within the ERP/IT group as well as provide basic appropriate training for NMX employees who work with and process EDI documents and tools.
- Perform other assigned duties as may be required in meeting company objectives
- Communicate effectively with other departments within the organization and function within a team environment.
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience with a minimum of 2 years of experience as SAP EDI Analyst.
- Strong hands-on EDI and x12 experience is mandatory.
- Experience with SAP is mandatory
- Experience building and executing sophisticated project plans with multiple project deadlines and with minimal guidance.
- Understanding of root cause analysis and corrective action means
- The ability to troubleshoot highly technical problems as they relate to EDI, IDOCs, X12, and analysis of data.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge of EDI translator methods and technologies, including scripting languages and SQL queries; CSV and XML file formats.
- Analytical thinking and troubleshooting skills.
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- Highly organized with ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to deliver assignments on time.
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Ability to handle a variety of people; internal and external.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written or oral form.
- Intermediate math skills.
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills.
- Proficient in MS Office.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media