Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and maintain marketing materials including proposals, qualifications, project sheets, resumes, business certificates, and company promotional presentations.
- Experience with desktop publishing including Adobe InDesign and Creative Suite and Microsoft Office, Deltek Vision/Vantagepoint experience a plus
- Update and maintain client and project databases in company CRM.
- Track and research project opportunities.
- Preparation of company presentations and other material for client interviews.
- Detailed oriented with the ability to demonstrate both excellent written and communication skills.
Key Characteristics and Attributes:
- Self-Starter, forward-thinking and highly organized with demonstrated proficiency in creating marketing materials.
- Exceptional communication skills in written, verbal, and visual forms.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Proactive and goal-oriented, with the ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong editing skills
- A willingness to learn and work above and beyond.
Key experience and Background:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, communications or related field is required.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of professional marketing experience with A/E/C engineering firms, or similar professional services.
- Additional Social Media marketing experience is encouraged.
Employees are offered competitive compensation packages, medical/dental/vision, life insurance, short, and long-term disability, paid holidays, paid time off, and a 401k retirement plan with company match.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media