We are seeking a new grad to 3 years experienced Tax Analyst to work in our Tax group that manages consolidated federal and state tax compliance nationwide. The focus will consider tax provisioning on a federal and state level as it pertains to ASC740 (Current vs Deferred Tax Liability) This position will have high visibility working with data analysis across multiple departments.
Outstanding $2 billion plus medical industry powerhouse located in the North Chicago Suburbs looking for talent to join their growing team.
Top 10% company benefits in Chicago area including:
- Up to 5% bonus and 8% of base in additional stock compensation
- 12-18 month promotion potential,
- Low EE contribution for medical , dental, vision.
- 100% remote due to pandemic
- Data analysis and consolidation working with SAP and particularly the BPC tool (Business, Planning and Consolidation.
- Heavy data analysis via Excel
- Work with federal/state planning and compliance models including intercompany, fixed assets, country by country reporting (Form 8975)
- Reconciliation on quarterly basis of all tax liability accounts
- Prepare SALT and franchise tax returns, Sales and Use, along with vendor certification (Nexus issues)
- Research , planning and analysis on federal tax issues
- Perform special projects, ad-hoc reporting and analysis requests, and other tasks as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 0- 3 years work experience with accounting or tax
- CPA and/or MBA or advance degree desirable
- Highly motivated with the Ability to work within a team environment and improve processes. Share knowledge and willingness to learn from others.
- Experienced in using the Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
- Experience with SAP (preferred)
- Experience with One Source Income Tax and One Source Tax Provision (preferred)
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media